NEW "Alphacool Eisbaer 360 CPU" pump not working!

Lukaz

Hello,
I have a problem with the Alphacool Eisbaer 360 CPU is out of order. The product after connecting to the motherboard through a connector dedicated to the water pump does not start the pump / device. The result is a lack of water flow and consequently no cooling of the processor. The device also does not work after connecting directly to the power supply via the adapter and also after connecting to other fan connectors both in the motherboard and the external fan controller by NZXT.

It's brand new product from Aquatuning shop and even if box was sealed, after unboxing I have noticed that G1/4 fits are scratched (used? montage?).

Could you advise me what to do with that particular problem that occured with NEW product ?

Thank you for replies.

// Lukaz

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
So the pump was running if you connect it on your mainboard. Did you check in your BIOS that the connector is not runnig as PWM and that the connection is not set to automatic regulation. Must be on 100%. Same with the NCXT controller (wich one exactly).
And wich connector do you use for a direct connection to the PSU?

Lukaz

So the pump was running if you connect it on your mainboard.
No - the pump was not running - Alphacool logo was lit but the pump was not running.

Did you check in your BIOS that the connector is not runnig as PWM and that the connection is not set to automatic regulation. Must be on 100%. Same with the NCXT controller (wich one exactly).
*NZXT - built-in coltroler inside NZXT H700i Case

Yes, I am aware of that, all settings for connected pump were set to 100%. I have tried motherboard Pump/CPU/System_Fan connectors set to 100% and also as mentioned - NZXT controller set of course to 100%. No positive results.

And wich connector do you use for a direct connection to the PSU?
Molex -> Fan Conenctor presented below:

Due to product malfunction I needed to get back to my NZXT Kraken x62 and it works fine.
Also in the same order have bought Alphacool Eifwolf for GPU and it is working without any problems.