New Eisblock for Geforce RTX 4080 Watercooling!

More performance starting now for RTX 4080 GPUs! With the Eisblock Aurora cooler, Alphacool presents a new, innovative solution for active water cooling of Nvidia's Geforce RTX 4080 graphics cards in reference design.

In order to best dissipate the enormous waste heat of this graphics card generation, many optimizations have been made to the water cooler compared to the cooler models of the 30XX card generation.

The fin structure has been adapted and allows an optimal water flow while increasing the cooling surface. The modified jet plate with improved inflow engine ensures the best possible distribution of water on the cooling fins.

The fully chrome-plated copper base is resistant to acids, scratches and damage. In addition, the chrome plating provides homogeneity and shine that cannot be achieved by nickel plating.

The Eisblock cooler has not only been technically improved. The Aurora design of the Geforce RTX 40XX Eisblock generation is visually quieter and sleeker as only one O-ring runs around the entire cooler. In addition, the design around the cooling fins and jetplate makes for a cleaner look.

The illumination from the digitally addressable RGB LEDs is even better distributed throughout the cooler as a result of the chrome plating.

The Eisblock Aurora water cooler for Nvidia's Geforce RTX 4080 Reference Design is available now from the Alphacool Online Shop.

Features
- chrome-plated copper cooler
- optimized fin structure with enlarged cooling surface
- the modified jetplate ensures an optimal flow through the cooling fins
- brilliant aRGB LED illumination

Compatibility
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 Reference Design​

1023275_Eisblock-4080-Reference_Facebook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Msky7

I bought this block for reference designed Inno3D 4080 X3 OC. Actually it is my second Alphacool block. In November I bought the same type for my other PC with Inno3D 4090 X3 OC. Then I noticed and asked you about thermalpads thickness (1mm) for coils as they were not thick enough to join block and coils. You answered that it was ok for coils which were not active parts. And it is ok as I have no problems with my 4090 card.

However I noticed, that in 4080 version you changed the pads for coils and now they are 2mm thick. I mounted the block and started the system and I wasn't happy with temp. Liquid to GPU delta was more than 20C all the time and GPU was hotter than 50C. I suspected the pressure issue and decided to remount the block and change the coils pads to 1mm like in your 4090 version. In this configuration the block is working perfectly. Liquid to GPU delta fell down and GPU temps are slightly below or above 40C.

Please consider rechecking the thermal pads thickness covering the coils.