Not cooling

Mikhail

Привет. Уже 2 года являюсь владельцем Alphacool Eisbaer 240 cpu. Сегодня поменял расположение радиатора и термопасты. После этого охлаждения вообще нет, процессор троттит через 5 минут.

Видно, что насос крутится, и это слышно. Заметил, что горячая жидкость не доходит до радиатора. Он идет от насоса до красной отметки на шланге, после чего шланг холодный. Открутил место где вентиль, внутри было немного жидкости. Покрутил все обратно и еще раз проверил температуру, но ничего не изменилось.

Помогите, пожалуйста, в чем может быть дело? Извините за мой английский.

Attachments

• LU7W4MxRAt8.jpg
    LU7W4MxRAt8.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 10

Daniel Graupner

привет михаил,

Похоже, в кулере процессора есть воздух или быстроразъемный соединитель работает неправильно.
Я также могу представить, что насос теперь всасывает воздух, потому что вы повернули радиатор.
возможно, кто-нибудь из команды alphacool свяжется с вами.

пока, Дэниел

Last edited:

Daniel Graupner

Hi Eddi,

Mikhail ist halt ein Russe und entschuldigt sich auch, dass er kein Englisch spricht.

Kurz und knapp:

Er hat seit 2Jahren die Eiswolf und hat nun die Kühlerposition gewechselt und nun kühlt nichts mehr.
Er kann sehen und hören das die Pumpe arbeitet.
Das heise Wasser steht zwischen Pumpe und roter Markierung vom Schnellverschluss, ab dann bleibt es kalt.
Diesen hat er wohl auch aufgemacht und es kam etwas Flüssigkeit.

Ich habe ihm dann gesagt, dass die Pumpe auf Grund der geänderten Position Luft ansaugt.
Ansonsten soll er die Schnellverschlüsse auf korrekten Sitz kontrollieren.
Ich weiß ja nicht genau was er getrieben hat und was ihn veranlasst, den Block verdreht anzubringen.
Deshalb habe ich ihm noch gesagt das er mal checken soll, ob durch sein gebastel eventuell Luft ins System gekommen sein könnte.

Wenn das alles nichts bringt soll er sich direkt bei euch melden.

Bye Daniel

Mikhail

Sorry, english or german please. Nobody is speaking russia here.
Hello. I have been the owner of Alphacool Eisbaer 240 cpu for 2 years. Today I changed the location of the radiator and thermal paste. After this there is no cooling at all, the processor throttles after 5 minutes.

It can be seen that the pump is spinning, and you can hear it. I noticed that the hot liquid does not reach the radiator. It goes from the pump to the red mark on the hose, after which the hose is cold. I unscrewed the place where the valve was, there was a little liquid inside. Changed the hoses in places. I turned everything back and checked the temperature again, but nothing changed.

Help, please, what could be the matter? Sorry for my English.

Mikhail

Hi Eddi,

Mikhail ist halt ein Russe und entschuldigt sich auch, dass er kein Englisch spricht.

Kurz und knapp:

Er hat seit 2Jahren die Eiswolf und hat nun die Kühlerposition gewechselt und nun kühlt nichts mehr.
Er kann sehen und hören das die Pumpe arbeitet.
Das heise Wasser steht zwischen Pumpe und roter Markierung vom Schnellverschluss.
Diesen hat er wohl auch aufgemacht und es kam etwas Flüssigkeit.

Ich habe ihm dann gesagt, dass die Pumpe auf Grund der geänderten Position Luft ansaugt.
Ansonsten soll er die Schnellverschlüsse auf korrekten Sitz kontrollieren.
Ich weiß ja nicht genau was er getrieben hat und was ihn veranlasst, den Block verdreht anzubringen.
Deshalb habe ich ihm noch gesagt das er mal checken soll, ob durch sein gebastel eventuell Luft ins System gekommen sein könnte.

Wenn das alles nichts bringt soll er sich direkt bei euch melden.

Bye Daniel
Thanks Daniel.

I even unscrewed the liquid fill plug to get the air out. I added some liquid, but that didn't help either. The fitting on the water block and the hose (3 cm) are heated. Tried swapping the hoses, but nothing changed. I think the pump is not working properly ..

Daniel Graupner

Hi Mikhail,

maybe it is better if you use a translator.
I've already tried to explain everything to the AC-Team.
If nothing works now, the pump could have been damaged.
It must have taken in too long air or it got too hot. Let's wait and see what the AC-Team says.

Bye Daniel

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Can you maybe make a pic of your system for a better understanding what you have done?

If the water is hot up to the Quick coupeling, and after that not, seems like the QDC has maybe a defect. If you open the quick release again, take a look at the quick release. There is such a "nose / pin". Please press it in, some water should come out. Then close the quick release again and see what happens when you start the system normally again.

Not sure if that translation is good.... lol

Можете ли вы сделать снимок своей системы, чтобы лучше понять, что вы сделали?

Если вода горячая до муфты Quick, а после этого нет, возможно, QDC неисправен. Если вы снова откроете быстрый выпуск, взгляните на него. Есть такой «нос / булавка». Пожалуйста, надавите, должно вытечь немного воды. Затем снова закройте быстрый выпуск и посмотрите, что произойдет, когда вы снова запустите систему в обычном режиме.

Mikhail

Unfortunately, I can't take a photo now.

I opened the quick release and pressed on the "nose / pin", a little water came out, put everything back, but it did not help. Already opened it several times, there is always some water there. I think the valve is good.

Also, I swapped the hoses. Put the hose without a quick release. I added fluids so that there was no air. But still, the hot liquid does not go into the radiator, the fitting and 3 cm of the hose from it heats up.

Attachments

• ourlNROCQI4.jpg
    ourlNROCQI4.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 10

Mikhail

Do you need to disassemble it for this? i understand correctly? I think I'll try today, the last hope. If that helps, what kind of liqued should use later?

Mikhail

I disassembled the system, rinsed it and filled it with plain water. It works! )) Later I will fill in normal liquid.
Another question, what is the best way to flush the system so that there is no white bloom?

Mikhail

I rinsed the entire system with warm water, after drying, a white coating formed, I wiped it off with a napkin and it became like a white powder. Unfortunately, I did not take a photo:(. There were also small particles in the liquid, like dust.

Tomorrow I will fill in another liquid and take a photo.

Mikhail

I did not completely disassemble everything again, but the white bloom seemed to be gone. Maybe it was washed off with water.
I have filled EKWB EK-CryoFuel Clear is it ok?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I dont know what kind of components are in the fluid. But as i wrote above destilled water with anti corrosin should work out.