Order 30120075 - Status

Kumikone

Hi.
I got this email almost 2 weeks ago.
"We are pleased to inform you that your order 30120075 has now been released for picking and can be handed over shortly to the delivery.
That was on the 10th of June. I'm just wondering is order still in picking? :D

Thanks!

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi, there is a stock discrepancy at the order. The article 18054 is out of stock. ETA is the 31.07.2020. I can offer you two options. We cancel the tubing from the order and refund you the ammount or you chose another tubing which you will get for the same price. After that we can ship the order as all the other parts are on stock.

Kumikone

Hi. Thanks for the reply. You can switch the tubing to this: article 18056. Since I have all my other parts in 16/12 so that's really the only option.
I noticed the tubing was out of stock and send an email (2.6.2020) to info about my willingness to swap it but the employee (Tim) didn't see any problems in it. Thanks again!

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi, i have changed the order and it is getting picked for the shipment. You have 2,70 € plus on your account. Shall we refund it back to your PayPal account?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Done. Your order is ready for the shipment. Have you received the tracking information? If not just let me know so i can PM the info to you.