Order Status #30132647

Schlitzohr

Hello There!

Looking to get a update on the status of my " Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6800XT/6900XT Nitro+ with Backplate" ordered on 16/02/2021. Saw threads on here about the loss of production capabilities and scarcity of materials. Just noticed that the listing now says "In stock, ready to ship in appr. 1-3 workdays" as of 06/05/2021.

Currently my order still appears as so:
vivaldi_zdgJKkWPnk.png

I appreciate any information relating to this, and hope the alphacool staff are having a wonderful day!

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Sorry, i can`t tell you more right now. We have now some on stock but i cant check if we have enough for all preorders.

Tracker

Hello There!

Looking to get a update on the status of my " Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6800XT/6900XT Nitro+ with Backplate" ordered on 16/02/2021. Saw threads on here about the loss of production capabilities and scarcity of materials. Just noticed that the listing now says "In stock, ready to ship in appr. 1-3 workdays" as of 06/05/2021.

Currently my order still appears as so:
View attachment 2475

I appreciate any information relating to this, and hope the alphacool staff are having a wonderful day!

friend go relaxing if you want to work with this company! He is very irresponsible for his orders, they do not meet the delivery deadline, poor customer service communication, I made an order that said 5 to 6 days back in stock. then change to 6 or 7 weeks! This company is not serious about the consumer, they simply play with your time and money!