Ortus

Mod83

Welcome to our latest project, Ortus!

Meaning rise, Ortus will bring together a number of aspects of this build and will feature a black and orange scheme.

To get any project started, you first need a base. For that, we will be using the Antec P120 Crystal, accompanied by their High Current Gamer 750W 80+ Gold PSU and two sets of Prizm 120 ARGB kits that include both a fan controller and ARGB strips. A massive shout out to Antec for this, really looking forward to this build and I hope it may lead to future work with them. I have an idea I fancy trying on their Torque chassis so fingers crossed this one meets the grade.

Some hardware is yet to be confirmed but as far as case mods go, we will be glass etching, painting, and changing a couple of aspects of the P120 that will fall in line with other parts of this one. Alphacool are once again backing my work but a certain virus is delaying items from arriving as they normally would and I may have a small wait on my hands before everything is here.

That’s our intro to this one then, there is more to come and we did a quick unboxing video on the Prizm 3-1 pack, it’s only our second video so don’t be too harsh!

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hey dude , cant wait to see how this build would look like :) And yes we are having real difficulties with the virus. Our factory was closed for several weeks and we have to catch the production back. This will take surely a litte while and we are sorry for that :(

Last edited:

Mod83

Hey Metro ! No problem at all, this build is a bit ahead of itself at the moment actually as I have the Team Green one to do first. This will recycle some of the parts from that build so effectively getting 2 for 1 here :)

More will become clear on this soon, I'm just waiting to hear back from XXXXXXXX, who I hope will be joining me as a new partner. As soon as I do then we can get rolling with some mods!

Mod83

Hey Metro, sadly due to the ongoing issues surrounding Corona virus I have not been able to make any progress on this one, even to confirm other partners. Also, the Alphacool parts for our Team Green build that will be recycled into this are still on hold as far as I know.

I have lent the P120 to Gadget Joe for a review while we are waiting, hopefully, when this clears up we will be able to keep moving.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Slowly but safe this virus thing sucks. We are for alsmost two weeks at home now and short after the speech of the chancellor she went to quarantine too so no one knows what is going on LOL . I hope this ends soon so people can be normal again.