Question about Eiswasser Crystal liquids

Merry

Hello,

I have just posted a question about Eiswasser Crystal liquids.

I did a lot of watercooling machines and I only use Eiswasser Crystal and I am very happy with it.

But I have a question about it. I find that depending on certain machine the liquid is seen very well with the LEDs and on other machine the color makes a little see even very foggy. I am enclosing photos to be a little clearer

non-hazy effect

and there is a foggy effect besides we see little led

And I wanted to know why it does that depending on this machine

waiting for your return :)

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You mean generally in the pictures? That is simply because of the way it was photographed. Honestly, one is completely outshined. Whoever took the pictures either has a very bad camera or cannot handle it at all. No offense, but it's just.

Merry

Hello,

Yes I am sorry for the photos my camera is not professional.

But that does not answer my question I asked.

I took another photo so that you can better understand my problem.

As you can see on the 2 photos, the liquid is very transparent and the LEDs are visible.

Out on the 3rd photo you see that it is not transparent there is a foggy cloud and I do not know how to make it go away

On the 3rd photo on the way this foggy effect is not transparent as on the other two photos and I don't understand why.

Do you have any idea why this does that?

Pending your return thank you :)

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The light inside the Helix is a UV Light, not normal LED lightning. I peronally never checked how it looks with normal Crystal colored water, but maybe that is the reason?

Merry

Hello,

Yes I know it's UV light but the effect is not the same as on the other two photos.

While I did the exact same thing on all three.

Do you think you know where this foggy aspet comes from or not?

Because this hazy aspect hides the reflection of green light in UV.

While on the other two we see them very well

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Sorry, i have absolutly no idea. I mean, it looks very interesting and to be honest, i like that look. But the only idea i have is, that the green color has a special effect with UV light and the other colors not. Never saw this before.

Merry

thank you it's nice xD

But hey I admit that when I see the other two that sound beautiful and that the liquid and well transaparent and that the 3rd is foggy it does not please me too much.

Do you think it might be because it's dirty?

Because when mounting my watercooling I do not clean or rinse the circuit I put the green liquid immediately

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
If the liquid is clear in your hardtubes and the rest of the system.... than it is not dirty. If the liquid would looks lke that in the complete loop, yes, than you have a problem. But from the pics it looks like its only in the reservoir, or i am wrong with that?

Merry

Well, let's say that the liquid from the pipes too, your misty tone, it's not transparent so I don't know what to think

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Then I'd say there's something in the water that shouldn't be there. Than i would drain everything, flush everything and fill the loop again with fresh liquid.

Last edited:

Merry

Yes I agree with you I think I will empty the circuit and put clean liquid in it.
I'll do that and keep you posted :)