Questions about Alphacool Cape Corp Coolplex HF metall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almartor

I am thinking about buying this reservoir in the silver/chrome color, and I have several questions:

1- I plan to use the port in the top as inlet. However as no more ports in the top, how will I fill the liquid inside?

2- Can this be used upside-down? That will give me more ports in the top.

3- Anyway, I'd like a symmetrical aspect, so for me the best solution would be to buy the bottom part as replacement, and use it instead the default top. I mean, in both ends I would have "bottom" parts This way it's symmetrical look and gives me several ports both in the top and the bottom. Would be perfect But I do not see this part in the shop. Can I do this? Where I can buy?

4- I think it would work also to connect 2x10cm or 2x15cm reservoirs, using this Alphacool Resevoir connector 50mm brass, just joining both removing both top parts. I only see black brass and black POM Is there any chrome color to match the color of the HF metall?

5- Can I use Alphacool Aurora UV-kit in one port of this reservoir? I don't understand why it is only for Eisbecher. Exposing my system to UV lights in long-term, could have some harmful effects?

6- Also I do not like the wide, black clip holders. What alternatives could I buy for this reservoir?

7- Alternatively, I could use Eisbecher Helix but I don't like the colors I can see in the shop. I would like some silver/chrome /white color. Any option like this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.