• Dear forum members,

due to illness of several of our support staff members, we are currently only able to respond to support requests to a limited extent.

Thank you for your understanding.

------------------------------------------------------

Liebe Forenmitglieder,

aufgrund von Erkrankungen einiger unserer Supportmitarbeiter können wir zur Zeit leider nur sehr eingeschränkt auf Supportanfragen reagieren.

Danke für euer Verständnis.

Radeon Pro Graphics Card WX7100

McFeaze

do they make a cooling bloc for Radeon Pro Graphics Card WX7100. tried the serach but nothing came up.

anxtis

I bought the HP realistic workstation from Amazon, which runs a Microsoft Windows working framework. All the illustrations and photography work originates from my Linux server drives. The HP realistic workstation required a realistic card, so I bought the "Radeon Rro WX3100" on Amazon. The Radeon Rro WX3100, is the comparable to an old VGA realistic card. I nearly pitched a temper fit on account of the horrible showing blended in with the sticky climate. I nearly detonated endeavoring to utilize blender. Blender is a 3D PC illustrations programming toolset and Radeon Rro WX3100, was not capable. I am more irate with myself than all else in light of the fact that I ought to do my exploration! I figure I should know better.. The flexibly was incredible quick conveyance I will utilize the card for another PC that is less requesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The Radeon Pro WX3100 based on a Polaris 12 XT chip. The performance is similar to a Radeon RX 550/550X. For the most stuff you dont need a Radeon Pro, mostly its better to use a normal GPU. For graphic design and 3D rendering we are also using normal cards. Special Workstation GPUs makes only sense for very special situations.