Recommended upgrade from lt360 to include 6900xt

2222n

Hello I have an lt360 I ah e a gigabyte 6900xt id like to run it water cooled. I saw the Aio below so here's the question: do I run them independently or link together? Is there a better setup? My case will take both rads or even the larger 420 (I think 420 is the larger rad?) But just not sure if two pumps in the system is better or a bigger rad (than the one on the Aio below) is better.

Thoughts?

CPU is 5900x

https://www.alphacool.com/shop/aios...00/6800xt/6900-reference-design-mit-backplate

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, you could easily connect your Alphacool Eisbaer LT360 to the Eiswolf 2 AIO thanks to the quick-release fasteners. This would be the easiest way & you would have sufficient radiator surface & pump capacity.

2222n

Hi, you could easily connect your Alphacool Eisbaer LT360 to the Eiswolf 2 AIO thanks to the quick-release fasteners. This would be the easiest way & you would have sufficient radiator surface & pump capacity.
Thanks for the reply, out of curiousity could the pump on the CPU be enough to run the additional card and ras without the Pump on the GPU?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
If you only ad a GPU cooler on the Eisbear, the pump is strong enough. If you like to use a second radiator, maybe the pump will not be strong enough.
A 360mm should be enough for CPU and GPU. You will maybe not get the ultra lowest temperatures but they will be much lower than with air cooling. See my signature.... Threaripper 1950X with 2080TI.... and i also use only a 360mm radiator for this setup.