Replacing Eisbaer/Eiswolf quickconnector tubing

Lasseboa

Hey alphacoolers

I seeking some advice in replacing the original tubing+quickconnectors from the eisbaer/eiswolf loops into direct tubes from the pump unit to the radiator.
I want to keep the original compression fittings that comes with the eisbaer/eiswolf, so I just want to know if I just have to buy the PVC 11/8mm tubes and replace the tubes with this? Or do I need something else in the process?

I have unfortunately overtightend the quickconnectors making them impossible to open correctly (they open were the spring is instead of the correct quickconnector mechanism when I try to release the quickconnector). Subsequently they have become very fragile and I am afraid they might burst open by twisting the tubes.
1587469987066.png
Any anyone else tried to overtighting the quickconnectors and unable to open them correctly thereafter (even with harsh work tools)?

Best regards,
Lasse

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi Lasse, if the connection does not open as it should means it is damaged. Please send an email to info@alphacool.com so we can send you some replacement for it. And yes the tubing size is 11/8 mm

Lasseboa

Hi Lasse, if the connection does not open as it should means it is damaged. Please send an email to info@alphacool.com so we can send you some replacement for it. And yes the tubing size is 11/8 mm
Cheers, I have figured it out. I think it is the threading in the connection where the spring is that might be damaged, but it is my own fault and they are pretty old. No worries.