Sapphire Pulse Rx 6800XT WaterBlock MIA

Magikninjafreak

Good morning, I would like to make a suggestion which I believe would help the growth of your company but also help out q big portion of the watercooling community who are missing out on customisation due to making what was unknown at the time, the wrong purchase of gpu.

I along with 100+ people( from a quick 10 minute search on forums on overclockers, reddit and discord servers) had purchased the Sapphire Pulse Rx 6800xt 16gb graphics card, a popular card by all means, and not a very budget friendly one either at the time of purchase due to the hike of rrp due to the gpu shortage at the time.

So yo my point,
There isn't a compatible waterblock for this gpu anywhere. And as I mentioned earlier, there are easily 100+ people who want to watwrcool this amazing card but cant due to no hardware available on the face of the earth.

I would like to propose that as a very customer based company who creates top quality,world class products that you would at least consider opening up a position to create a waterblock for this model.

Myself along with alot of other enthusiasts would happily pay £200+ for the chance to watercool our gpus and I believe it would be a missed opportunity to further broaden your customer base.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The decision whether to develop and produce a cooler is always based on a market analysis that shows us how large the target group of a cooler could be. In doing so, we can rely on various figures that have always been demonstrably correct.

Forums, Reddit and the like unfortunately say absolutely nothing about the market situation or the actual demand for a product. I could name pages and pages of examples where customers communicate or enquire about a product and in the end the sales figures are absolutely subterranean. On the other hand, other products in the same category sell fantastically well, but nobody talks about it.

The best example is the RTX 3080 Reference Cooler, which has sold more than all the custom designs from Asus, Gigabyte and MSI together. But nobody talks about the cards that rely on the Reference design.