Shipping advice

Granville

Hi all, i was thinking of ordering some parts, but have been put off as i dont know enough about ordering to the UK from the EU since brexit. I am looking at an eiswolf 2 around 250 euros, i think that means it will be subject to customs charges. Is that right? Do alphacool not charge the local taxes and i hope that it covers most of the cost. I thought i was going to use Aquatuning UK, but its still in Germany and cant find a UK supplier.

Im sure there must be some information on this on the site somewhere, but i havent been able to find it.

Thanks.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, in the "Where to buy" section of our homepage you will find all resellers for the UK. I think this will solve your "Brexit problem" and you can get an Esiwolf 2!? ;-)

Granville

Hi, in the "Where to buy" section of our homepage you will find all resellers for the UK. I think this will solve your "Brexit problem" and you can get an Esiwolf 2!? ;-)
sadly not, none of them are selling eiswolf. Overclockers is the only one that list one of the models, but it has been out of stock for months (and is the wrong version) :/

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Ok, then this is the only way & you have to accept the customs fees. Sorry

Granville

Ok, then this is the only way & you have to accept the customs fees. Sorry
It looks like with Aquatuning I will get charged 20% VAT at checkout and likely an additional 27% in customs fees, but can get free shipping. Direct with Alphacool It looks like i wont get charged the local taxes, will get the 27% customs fees, but also have to pay a chunky shipping fee.

Its not the nicest shopping experience.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
It is clear that the high costs are annoying, which would annoy anyone. But since leaving the EU, these costs have been incurred. And why should we bear them? Then we would be making a loss.
But it would make more sense to ask one of our local resellers or simply ask them to list the goods. Because then the costs would be much lower for the end customers. Even if they only order a cooler for you, which they could do if they wanted to.

Elmintrude

Just to share my experience. I just bought an Eiswolf 2 that arrived last week direct from Alphacool. It got here in 4 days and I didn't have to pay any custom fees although I was expecting them. I don't know if I just got lucky but thought I'd share.