Silverstone ITX mod- getting a ATX Mobo and Triple slot GPU to fit within 14 litres

orbitalwalsh

Have a build log running on ocuk forum but thought i'd post the project in a brief form here .

Build is sponsored by Silverstone Providing the RVZ03 case, SFX and fans , Aorus parts were from Gigabyte for various builds and then ALPHACOOL came to rescue with some water parts !

I had this !

jCZyK5b.jpg

and needed to fit it into this! The reason(s) being; Wife upgraded the Loving room and case was too big and kids kept putting their faces on the glass to watch RGB TV ( 4 and 2 yrs old).

wTawgVX.jpg

Went about doing was very rough renders and saw that XSPC TX 240 would fit with 15mm fans due to it being 20.5mm thick ( sorry alpha but your 25mm and too fat) , along with how SFX PSU would mount, ATX position and getting a Triple SLot Aorus GPU to fit in

lmf7WEy.jpg

For mounting the GPU to be shown face first, I had the idea to reuse the Cooler Master Vert kit !

UqQHOYh.jpg

DiFPSWM.jpg

Trimmed down and it fits !
9YB4rsI.jpg

Next on the list, to cut out SFX opening to increase sizing by 40mm to allow ATX board and PSU to either go horizontally or vertically
YBUuKqL.jpg

Mobo fits nicely- was to lazy to add extra stand offs for the time being
BCSnv8M.jpg

In goes the GPU.. tight fit! actually damaged the PCIe cable - ordered replacement but 200mm long instead of default 170mm
OveEcqO.jpg

27a3KLd.jpg

SFX attached
8NJGmML.jpg

front fascia attached
yzieLbW.jpg

Will need to 3D print top and bottom panel fillers to hit the gaps .

some ventilation
yg872nq.jpg

Hc0rdRG.jpg

D4YQCqY.jpg

Should show off Aorus GPU RGB
v9dZHUm.jpg

6JlFISk.jpg

eAH9UiW.jpg

Slim life!
QiFzsW7.jpg

At first, tried to recycle the Silent loop version of the Eisbaer- but with 90s it was too tall!
p6ipOre.jpg

orbitalwalsh

So eisbaer LT and alphacool to the rescue with new server fittings!
V7gqRso.jpg

vCLipkX.jpg

Installed
LCQVZnd.jpg

J2hzFbb.jpg

Tight
4HC4anm.jpg

oh and lights !
ST5oF1h.jpg

still awaiting new PCIe cable as getting crashes with GPU error from the damaged cable

need to add some rgb to the fans with phantek argb halos or swap to argb version.

then... might stick the GPU on water and add ANOTHER 20.5mm slim 240 rad with silverstone fans