strange color on nexxxos 360 xt 45 full copper

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hey,

Do you mean the lamellas of the radiator? If yes we do not paint/lacquer them completely regarding performance. This is the usual way that we produce our radiators.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Oh.... no... thats not normal. Looks like the whole radiator was completly under water for a while. Strange. Where did you bought it?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
So you are in contact with docmicro to get the rma, right? If they dont like to sent you a replacement, please let us know.

grim_lokason

Hello,

Yes, i'm in contact with them for the RMA.
As of now, they still consider it as normal.

I've sent them back the link to this thread hoping they'll reconsider their opinion.

Thank you.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
No you can tell them that we have told you that this radiator is not as it should be. It is probably oxidized. It needs to be replaced.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hey, unfortunately this is not possible regarding accounting reasons as you did not purchased from us directly. Plus you need to pay for the shipping to us because our retoure service is valid only for Germany :(

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
@grim_lokason
Please write me yur adress as PN with a copy of your invoice (pic is also enough). I will care that you will get a replacement asap.

grim_lokason

@Eddy, sorry, i just saw the notification for the Metropolis34's answer and noticed yours just by caming back in this ticket :/
We have agreed with doc micro to exchange the nexxxos xt45 with an x-flox one since they had some in stock.

I've just received it today and there is the same kind of "rust" on the non painted lamella ( but a lot less ) .
Two pics i've took :

Best regards.