strange sounds appeared, what could be the reason and how to heat the product

ARGT7

I adulted my cooling system for the construction of a Moding PC, adulted half a year now these strange sounds appeared, what could be the reason and how to heat the product

ARGT7

unfortunately there is no answer and help yet, it's a shame, of course, I did not expect such a low quality, I have been using the product for more than half a year and will not leave my computer turned on for a long time

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Please be patient with the answer. At the moment our support is very busy due to holidays & sick leave. The answering of questions takes a little longer at the moment.

ARGT7

good afternoon, there is still no answer, I am very pink because I ordered an expensive product from another country with a big overpayment, hoping for the quality of a well-known brand, spent a lot of money on moding a pc that will go to the trash bin since its main part is the cooling system will be forced to avoid your products more, have a good day and a good business

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Please write me your mailadress you used to get in touch with us over PN. I will check that.