Support quality is terrible

guts69

maybe your team is short i get it but how is possible to be this long for everything ?
they answer your message every 1 or 2 day and dosnt matter if you answer right after they will take a other 24h beetwen each message
make everything so long
i order a a full loop and after few days i asked the delivery time they told me " the order is going to ship asap" i told them if its something not in stock they should tell me then i can switch for something in stock
few days later i message again and they say "At the moment is following ordered article not on stock. Estimated delivery date to us is by the end of march."
really a big joke

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

I am sorry that you are not happy with my colleagues. Unfortunately it can take up to 1 working days until we can answer on mails. If you received first a mail that your order is in our picking and then that something is not on stock it can be that we had an stock discrepancy and something was not on stock when it was picked.

guts69

That fine it can happen but you have to lets me know that my order will not shiping till end of march because one litle tube of 2 euro stuck my whole order... i want my order to ship as fast as possible someone can actually make it happen ? just refund the item that are not in stock and dont forget the 3 adaptor that "thomas " promise me