Swapping the pump of Eisbaer Solo LT

zalanreilly

I was trying to swap the pump of the Eisbaer Solo LT to the 3600 rpm version and I do understand the noise of it is much louder.

However, I do found it very hard to tear down the plastic top shield shown in the picture attached here.

I had looked into the structural Nox Vidmate VLC design of this block yet I did find that there is actually no screw that is holding this plate on the block. Therefore, I don't know what is the proper way to do this, should I use heat gun because it might be glued? Or I need to push harder.

Looking forward to a gentle solution that is not going to do some structural damage.

Or I actually cannot tear it down.

Thanks in advance.
I have a 2600 DC LT pump arriving in a few days and was wondering if there were instructions on how to teardown the LT in order to replace the broken pump.

Last edited:

crocoyes8

Most pumps have a very flat curve at the mo pressure end. Not to offend but the rest rig you have probably isn't accurate enough at the low flow rates and differential pressures here.

Or maybe Alphacool's weren't. Performance testing small pumps is actually rather difficult.