Tax deduction problem when ordering

Feo69

Hello. Faced such a problem, when ordering to Kazakhstan, the tax is not canceled. Before paying for the order, the amounts are shown including tax and without tax, when paying, the amount with tax is included, although this should not be the case since I live in Kazakhstan and do not fall under this tax. I decided to take screenshots to show the problem. I wrote to the support mail, but as I understand it, they cannot yet solve my problem. Can you help us place an order without tax?

Attachments

• Новый точечный рисунок.jpg
    Новый точечный рисунок.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 7
  • сумма.jpg
    сумма.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 6

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
If support can't help you, neither can we, as we have nothing to do with the orders. Our system is probably not designed for Kazakhstan, for whatever reason. There probably won't be a quick solution here, sorry.

Feo69

If support can't help you, neither can we, as we have nothing to do with the orders. Our system is probably not designed for Kazakhstan, for whatever reason. There probably won't be a quick solution here, sorry.
Very sad = ( I hope that this problem will be solved over time.

Feo69

Hello. I was able to solve the problem with tax deduction, though I had to order on the website aquatuning, I think it won't be critical for you? I want to express my gratitude for your support service and apologize for the inconvenience, they are great and responded quickly.