The order was paid, but not shipped. Part 2

AGaming+

Good afternoon again. This is a continuation of this topic. I finally got a response from your official representative www.simant.com.ua. And he just shocked me. I made a full prepayment for Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO cooling system - 360mm RTX 3090/3080 on July 22, 2021 in the amount of 347 euros. After waiting 40 days. I I find out that on your part - there was no dispatch of the goods, although you accepted the payment and the goods at the time of ordering were in stock for two more days. I am very disappointed - I do not know who is to blame, you or the intermediary in Ukraine. But I have questions for you:

1) Why don't you inform your official distributors that the ordered product will not be shipped?
2) Why is the supplier in Ukraine - in his words: he does not see where, the parcel is located.

I am very disappointed with the current situation ......

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hello, first of all I am really sorry that there are difficulties on the part of the delivery of the ordered goods.

However, we are not responsible for the payment methods and terms of delivery of our resellers. Furthermore, you cannot hold us responsible for the statements that our resellers make to you as a customer. You can only clarify the facts via the reseller, we have no influence on this.

And you can be sure that the delivery dates and tracking data are communicated properly. But the explanation of our distribution channels is not part of this forum.