- Thinner radiators we have after all with 25 and 20mm thickness. I just don't see what this has to do with distroplates. The distroplate doesn't care about the thickness of the radiator.
- You can do that with any TEE piece. Many do this as well.
- We offer an air pump to push out the water, as well as a leakage tester. Only both together as one product is not. See in it but no problem, because I do not know why I should have that in a product. Either I check the tightness of the system, or I drain it. Both together makes no sense. Or am I misunderstanding you here?
- Mounting frame for fans already existed, no one wanted.
- The VPP755 is shorter than a normal D5, the VPP Apex pump is even shorter than the VPP755.
-You can make fittings practical or beautiful. Practical fittings that are easy to install, even with tools, but do not sell, because the customers want to have 99% beautiful fittings. If you want to have practical fittings, you have to take the TPV fittings from us. They are designed for servers and you can tighten them with an open-end wrench.
- Knife tools for measuring, also from HardTubes we also have. See Eiskoffer! There is everything in it what you need. Also a fitting with laser is offered.
- If you take the Eizapfen Pro fittings for Hardtubes and put a HardTube in, you need a pulling force of more than 10kg to pull it out without opening the fitting again.