which water block for palit gtx 1080 ti

Tsunami

Hi.
I have this gpu Palit GTX 1080 ti (link to the manufacturer site here) and on the alphacool webs site I have found this very interesting waterblock for gtx1080ti Alphacool Eisblock GPX-N Acetal Nvidia Geforce GTX TITAN-V M01. Now the QUESTION is, if it is going to fit my gpu because when I have went to Compatibility List Nvidia I have found all the other Palit cards (like FE, JetStream or Super JetStream) except mine, which is simply described as Palit GTX 1080 Ti.
Is it just a mistake or it does not fit??
Thank you

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

First of all the Titan V water block will not fit your GPU since it is only compatible with the Titan V.

For your Palit 1080Ti Founders Edition we do not have an water block in our assortment anymore, because the water blocks are EOL and we do not produce them anymore.

Alphacool NexXxoS GPX - Nvidia Geforce GTX TITAN X Pascal M02 - mit Backplate - Schwarz
Artikelnummer: 11408

Alphacool Eiswolf 120 GPX Pro Nvidia Geforce GTX TITAN X Pascal M02 - Black
Artikelnummer: 11409

Alphacool Eiswolf GPX Pro - Nvidia Geforce GTX TITAN X Pascal M02 - mit Backplate
Artikelnummer: 11410

Alphacool Eisblock GPX-N Plexi Nvidia Geforce GTX TITAN X Pascal / 1080 Ti M02
Artikelnummer: 11568

Alphacool Eisblock GPX-N Acetal Nvidia Geforce GTX TITAN X Pascal / 1080 Ti M02
Artikelnummer: 11569

Have a nice day

Tsunami

Hi Vanzin and thank you so much for your reply

First a question, are you absolutely sure that my card is the Founders Edition version? I am only asking because on the web page of the manufacturer (http://www.palit.com/palit/vgapro.php?id=2970&lang=en) my card is simply named as GTX 1080 TI and is BLACK colour, and the palit unit which is actually Founders Edition (link to the product http://www.palit.com/palit/vgapro.php?id=2841&lang=en) is SILVER-BLACK and is also signed as Founders Edition and mine is not, they also have a different serial numbers or maybe it is obvious that any blower style card will be always a FE version?

Second question, what are the gpu waterblocks, that you have listed in your original answer? Will they work with my card?

cheersCPU-Z about my GPU.PNG

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi Regarding your PCB number you have the founders Edition and the named water blocks would be compatible with this GPU.

EssexBlues

HI,

First of all the Titan V water block will not fit your GPU since it is only compatible with the Titan V.

For your Palit 1080Ti Founders Edition we do not have an water block in our assortment anymore, because the water blocks are EOL and we do not produce them anymore.

Alphacool NexXxoS GPX - Nvidia Geforce GTX TITAN X Pascal M02 - mit Backplate - Schwarz
Artikelnummer: 11408

Alphacool Eiswolf 120 GPX Pro Nvidia Geforce GTX TITAN X Pascal M02 - Black
Artikelnummer: 11409

Alphacool Eiswolf GPX Pro - Nvidia Geforce GTX TITAN X Pascal M02 - mit Backplate
Artikelnummer: 11410

Alphacool Eisblock GPX-N Plexi Nvidia Geforce GTX TITAN X Pascal / 1080 Ti M02
Artikelnummer: 11568

Alphacool Eisblock GPX-N Acetal Nvidia Geforce GTX TITAN X Pascal / 1080 Ti M02
Artikelnummer: 11569

Have a nice day
Hello SUPPORT
Having a similier problem to this.
My Palit super Jetstream / Gamerock on your compatibility list a M17 as the required water block. But the only M17 i can find says it is for a GTX 970 .
Can you confirm that the M17 does indeed fit this model ?

thank you

Youngtimer

Unfortunately the GTX 970 waterblock won´t fit on a 1080Ti. Just last weekend I changed the block on my own Palit Jetstream 1080Ti. I searched all over the internet to find the right one an found out that the company Bykski still has some on stock, but maybe not for long.

K1600_MVIMG_20200201_135125.JPG K1600_MVIMG_20200201_142415.JPG K1600_MVIMG_20200201_174222.JPG K1600_MVIMG_20200201_192409.JPG

Greetings
Youngtimer

Last edited:

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I am sorry for you guys but we have already stopped our production and if you can find a block from another brand i would say get it before its gone :)