Corrosion and failing contact?

Pande

IMG_7062.jpegHaving some weird spots going on here, should i be worried? Green stuff in the tunnels and some weird markings on the surface area

astaaa

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there. The green deposits occur if the product is not maintained. We can offer you to send us the product and we will take care of it.
To do this, send an email to info@alphacool.com

Pande

Hi there. The green deposits occur if the product is not maintained. We can offer you to send us the product and we will take care of it.
To do this, send an email to info@alphacool.com
I could do that, but I assume there is somekind of guideline for maintaining this product? Why isnt this anywhere to be found? If it´s so important to maintain it (with what kind of time window?) then please also make this very apparent. I´d very much like to use sending back and forth my gpu only as a last resort.

What about the other spots? which are not in the pipeline. Seems like the material is coming off

astaaa

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, you should maintain your product once a year. We recommend to change the liquid once a year. In your case, there is nothing you can do now and you have to send us the item.

Pande

Hi, you should maintain your product once a year. We recommend to change the liquid once a year. In your case, there is nothing you can do now and you have to send us the item.
Alright i will do so then. Though if this is so important it should be explicitly told to the customer. I have not yet found any sign of maintenance guidance anywhere on this page or manual. As an expert in water coolers you should have an interest in making life as easy as possible for the customer. Especially AIO solutions which I have recommended to many beginners based on your product, probably are used as such by many beginners and any important action such as yearly maintenance should be explicitly visibly displayed.

Last edited: