ES Geforce RTX 4090 Reference Design with Backplate compatible with KFA2 GeForce RTX™ 4090 ST V2 1-Click OC?

antorsae

Hello, I am in the market to build a 7x4090 water cooled rig.
The single-slot ES Geforce RTX 4090 Reference Design looks perfect and lists KFA2 GeForce RTX™ 4090 ST 1-Click OC as compatible; however I cannot find the KFA2 GeForce RTX™ 4090 ST V2 1-Click OC (note the V2).

Is the ES single-slot water cooler compatible with the KFA2 GeForce RTX™ 4090 ST V2 1-Click OC?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

I am sorry but we don´t have any informations about the used PCB Layout for the V2 version. If you send us a photo of your PCB without the original cooler, we can check if we have a compatible water block.

antorsae

I have not bought it yet. I want to buy a card that I am 100% sure is compatible with the ES Geforce RTX 4090 Reference Design since I need a 1-slot solution.

David_ALC

Moderator / Trainee
Staff member
Hi,

thank you for the pictures. Unfortunately we need a picture of the full PCB to check if our ES-cooler is fitting your card. We can not say wether the "KFA2 GeForce RTX™ 4090 ST V2 1-Click OC" is compatible based on the photos you send. If you have other images of the PCB you can also send them to info@alphacool.com. The PCB-Number of the card would also be helpful to clarify.
I checked the Compatibilities again and i noticed that the card "KFA² GeForce RTX 4090 SG (1-Click OC), 24GB GDDR6X (49NXM5MD6DSK)" is listed and not the "ST" as you mentioned.