Extreme high CPU Temps on Eisbaer LT 360 aio

Ronnn007

Hello,

I currently have Eisbaer LT 360 aio (since dec 2020) on a now fairly old rig of i7-7700k. After a long overdue of maintenance I dust cleaned my pc in September where afterwards I realised I have air bubbles in my aio followed by loud and unpleasant noises. Casual moving and shaking of pc did not help so finally I settled for placing the PC flat on surface (sideways) after playing around for a while. This was fine until last week where I started noticing really bad performance in games and my temp was really high (90-100) degrees. I removed my pump and radiator (which was the first time since installation) cleaned up again, reapplied thermal paste as well. My games where stable once again and lag free however after about 20 minutes my temp was high or so slowly rising for the duration of 20 minutes. I had also started noticing fans were much louder compared to previously despite having high temp.

Overall even during idle pc temperature is about 60 or higher and in bios it would start of from 40 and rise to high 90s. I still have my old heatsink and fan and have considered reinstalling it to see if the high temp persists.

The attached temp screenshot is of when I am writing this.

Thank you any help is appreciated, also I can provide more information if necessary.

Attachments

• Cpu readings.jpg
    Cpu readings.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 1

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

how old is your Eisbaer? Did you maintanance it? When the pump is running but the heat is not transferred, is the copper plate clocked and you have to clean the system.

Ronnn007

I purchased and installed it in December 2020 since then have not performed any maintenance or even opened the radiator / pump. Any advice on how I can go on about that?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

in this case is sounds like that the copper plate is clogged. TO clean it you have to remove the copper plate, clean it with a soft tooth brush and destilled water and flush the system with distilled water. Then remount the copper plate and refill and vent the system.