It has now been 33 days since my order was initiated, and regrettably, I have yet to receive any updates or the ordered items.

kupala

I am aware that deliveries to this region (South America) may take up to 28 days, especially when originating from Europe. However, it has been brought to my attention that there has been no update on the DHL tracking system for my package since the initial dispatch. I created a support ticket, which I submitted on the Alphacool website on December 19. Unfortunately, since the creation of the ticket, I have not received any updates on the status of my query.

The nature of my concern is related to the delivery of my order, and I understand that DHL provides detailed information exclusively to the sender. Given this limitation, can someone give me some insights on how things work with this company? or their support system? Thanks in advance.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

did you check your Spam and Junk filter? It can happen that our anwers will end there. It can also be that we still have to answer your mail, we will need at the moment 3-4 working days until we answer on a ticket. Please note that every answer from you, will push your ticket to the top of the waiting list again. Alternatiive you can also write me a PN with your mail address and order number and I will check it. Did you also check your tracking? Often there is written that DHL is transporting the parcel to your country for a few weeks until the next stop will be that the parcel arrived in your country.

kupala

It's been a while since I received a response. As a customer, I expect better communication from a reputable company like yours. This is way below any customer support standard. Incredible.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

my colleague has contacted you yesterday, that your parcel has to be picked up in your local customs!