Need help finding the parts I need

Swingking

Hello.

Need help.

Have an I9 14900k and a 4080TUF

I will start by cooling my CPU and later it will extend to my graphics card as well.

I have a be qouit dark base 901 so there is plenty of space, I am thinking of starting with a radiator of 420 in the front and later when the graphics card is to be connected to the system a 360 radiator in the side or top.

Was wondering if it shouldn't be an Alphacool Eisbecher Aurora D5 Acetal/Glass - 250mm with D5 VPP655 PWM Pump

It doesn't have to be HardTube

So I just need the rest, can you help?

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
Hi, you want to go for a custom water cooling system? Alternatively, you could also install a CPU and GPU AIO and connect them together using quick-release connectors. That would be the easiest way. For a custom loop you need: (CPU/GPU) cooling block, radiators, reservoir (with pump), tubes, fittings (always two per component), coolant and time. As a general rule, we recommend that you never rush into a custom loop and take your time. The cooling surface of the radiators should cover the TDP of your system. That would be around 600 watts of waste heat for your computer. In other words, a radiator combination with a value of at least 600mm. Look here to see what fits in your case

Swingking

What do I need to make this complete so it can be assembled in my Be quiet dark base 901 please throw the item number I can throw in the basket, and is this a good choice?
Vand.jpg