Request for AIO setup (i7 11700KF & PNY RTX 3080)

4bsylon

Hi,
I'm currently running an AIO 280mm for my CPU but it needs replacing, in addition I have a PNY RTX 3080 that just makes too much noice.

I have looked at the "Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RTX 3090/3080 with Backplate (Reference)" and "Alphacool Eisbaer Pro Aurora 280 CPU AIO" and both would fit my needs.

The question: Should I loop these two somehow for increased performance, also some reviews says the fans are a bit noisy - what can I do to fill my needs with base AIO products while keeping noise low and decent cooling (I'm just running XMP clocks and I want a quiet-ish system)?

PS I have had PC's with custom loops before, I just don't enjoy the process and the maintenance it requires, so it's AIO only or some semi-AIO-custom setup DS

Best regards
4bsylon

Last edited:

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

depending on how you load your components connecting both AIO to one loop can increase the cooling capacity. Regarding the noise, it is depending on how you set the fan curve. If they are still to loud for you, you can also also different fans, like our STealth fans, which are coming in December.