watercooling solution less or egal 300 eur if possible with preservation 4000 D and eiswolf 2 solution

van73410

Hello everybody,

i'm so desappointed because i don't find any reference for rx 6800 xt ver 3.0 or RX-68XTALFD9 maybe this but it's an emergency because my old corsair h115i xt pro 6 years old can't managed to refresh r7 5800 x 3d in corsair 4000 D.
i try to put all the 6 fans on extreme with corsair commander and aio too and my girlfriend doesn't like this when she come back...
So i'm waiting for solutions less expensive but evolutive rgb or not but white important or translucid if possible.
maybe 250 or 300 hundred euros if noise if very loud 40 db at night.
i try with paypal with x4 payment so in advance thank you everybody want to help me , again in advance thank you an again and again BIG THANKS etc...
Sorry for my poor english but i 'm poor french informatic geek of 56 year old from savoie with no job proposition, here only they want perfect cv with low remuneration
If you know some body who searching an humble informatic man with competence in server and windows pc zyxel material lenovo Hp Dell and Voip 3cx etc, i'll very happy and go away from france there 's no future for old but nice fifty six years old man, who wants to learn and learn for ever.
So one more time, thank you if you want to help me and if no solution my christmas gift in advance with the new corsair 6500 a or be quiet 802 solution.

can you made a tool list necessary and extra and super utile thank's.

The first person who find solution will received gift by Dhl cheese and sauciflard au beaufort and french wine because i stop this for girl happiness...

Best regards
Yvan

forgot essential find this : solution or NOT ? https://shop.alphacool.com/en/shop/...deon-rx-6800xt/6900xt-merc-319-with-backplate

Last edited:

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

unfortunately XFX has used two different PCB Layouts for these GPU´s. If you send us a photo of your GPU without the original cooler, we can check if we have a compatible water block in our assortment. Regarding your CPU AIO, I would suspect that it is clogged and has not enough liquid anymore. Every water cooling system, even a AIO, should be serviced regulary. As far as I know such a service is not possible with Corsair AIO´s.

For your CPU, I would recommend a AIO from our Eisbaer Series, like following ones.

van73410

thank you very much ,ok but my emergency is more gpu cooling, no solution from alphacool ?

Xfx would send me pcb photo because i have change for the more confortable and efficiency box Nzxt H6 Black flow, go to my ldlc retrailer en jump on it:love: so if you find me a compatible gpu cooling i 'm going to sound nirvana !!!
on amazon france 7 month delay to have it !!!

Last edited:

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

as we have told you, did XFX use two PCB Layouts for these modell. IF you send us a photo of your GPU without the original cooler, we can check if we have a compatible water block in our assortment.