Recent content by CfYz_R

  1. CfYz_R

    Apex CPU Block and Apex Monoblock

    I mean after through testing of course.
  2. CfYz_R

    Apex CPU Block and Apex Monoblock

    Here the better picture of X870E to understand about Battery - it's glued to LAN RJ45 connector steel box. And bonus X870E-MAX PCB (a bit bad quality) - looks identical to X870E too.
  3. CfYz_R

    Apex CPU Block and Apex Monoblock

    Hi, thanks for the answer, but I analyze online review photos like this (see attaches). And so far difference so subtle, almost none! Apex Monblock should fit 🥹 But would be nice if Alphacool will provide official info about (not) compatibility of their monoblock for X870E and X870E MAX...
  4. CfYz_R

    Apex CPU Block and Apex Monoblock

    Hi! I have a question about MAG X870 TOMAHAWK WIFI Monoblock: After studying three 870 Tomahawk boards from MSI - they really looks like an identical PCBs on pictures. I mean X870 / X870E / X870E MAX Tomahawk WIFI boards. So! Did you test this boards, I mean "E" and "E MAX" variants, on...
Back
Top