Recent content by Pushbutton

  1. P

    Does Alphacool plan waterblock for AMD AI PRO R9700?

    Seems I managed to order one through the shop now. Pity there doesn't seem to be any active backplate cooling so i sourced some heatsinks to slap on the back. The in-out ports are pretty close together, so people will likely want to check their fittings. If i am reading the diagram correctly...
  2. P

    Does Alphacool plan waterblock for AMD AI PRO R9700?

    Did you happen to get any update on a possible release date?
  3. P

    Does Alphacool plan waterblock for AMD AI PRO R9700?

    If would be great if you could post here once a decision has been made about which brand(s) of cards you will produce coolers for. I am ready to buy cards even if the coolers are still months out, but I would want to avoid ending up with a type that won't see a cooler.
  4. P

    Does Alphacool plan waterblock for AMD AI PRO R9700?

    Registered to say that I would also be purchasing at least 1 block for the Sapphire variant.
Back
Top