Recent content by toaster_computer

  1. T

    Does Alphacool plan waterblock for AMD AI PRO R9700?

    Eddy - Does the rear aluminium backplate conduct heat from the rear GDDR6 chips into the water-cooled copper block, or does it cool those chips passively?
  2. T

    Does Alphacool plan waterblock for AMD AI PRO R9700?

    Still out here waiting on Performative Productivity grads specialized in Jiggle-Mouse Theory
  3. T

    Compatibility of D5 Core RAM cooler with DDR5 RDIMM

    Adding another interested customer here. I have a Gigabyte TRX50 AI TOP with 8x Kingston KSM DDR5 RDIMMs, and I’d buy 2x X4 blocks plus the cooling modules for all 8 DIMMs if an RDIMM-compatible solution becomes available.
  4. T

    Does Alphacool plan waterblock for AMD AI PRO R9700?

    Hi Eddy, I'm planning to buy 4 of these blocks 🙌 I saw your confirmation that the finished block will be a true 1-slot solution, and your more recent update saying availability isn't expected before December (Reddit). Just two questions: Will the VRAM on both sides of the PCB be...
Back
Top