2x rtx 2080 build

caleidocane

Hi everyone,
I work with 3d graphics and render a lot, i've buyed 2x rtx 2080 (msi turbo oc, and similar gigabyte turbo oc).
Now when hit render seems like a wind tunnel! I'm trying to find a best (and cheap) way to get, only, the 2 gpu watercooled.
But I don't know which kind of punmp and radiator are good for my purpouse, i don't need anything colorated, best if it's minimal style, but i'm looking for a cheap and good solution, like pump with tank and waterblock. No need to cpu watercooling or other...
Thank you so much

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
AIO or DIY.... there is no bid difference because we are using DIY components for our AIO cooler. ;-)

For 2 x RTX 2080 i would prefere a 360 mm ST30 radiator. That is enough. Sure... bigger radiatorspace is always better.... but its not really needed.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
There must be a number on the original packaging or on the fornt/back side of the card. The PCB number of MSI cards starts with a V. For example V372-008R

caleidocane

assuming it is a compatible block (now I can't take the cards apart to see the code but I will do it these days), for a two gpu system, which pump and which tank would I need?

caleidocane

i've got those grabbed from the system information, but I don't think are good for you:

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1E87&SUBSYS_37A81458&REV_A1\4&25ACB5F&0&001A
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1E82&SUBSYS_37231462&REV_A1\4&1C3D25BB&0&0019

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
That is a reference design PCB.

That are blocks for this card: