3080 Founders Edition Watercooling

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, the Eiswolf 2 for 3080 FE doesn't exist yet, but is being planned for a release in the near future. Can you find out the PCB number of your card? Then a custom loop could be possible with a separate cooler.

Last edited:

Taziamoma

Hi, the Eiswolf 2 for 3080 FE doesn't exist yet, but is being planned for a release in the near future. Hi, the Eiswolf 2 for 3080 FE doesn't exist yet, but is being planned for a release in the near future. Can you find out the PCB number of your card? Then a custom loop could be possible with a separate cooler.

How can I find my PCB board number? I just have the standard 3080 FE straight from Nvidia. What other products can I get to make this work?

Thomas_S

Staff member
For the 3080FE we have the following cooler on offer:
If you don't want to wait for an AIO, there is the option of putting together a custom loop. It's a little more expensive and a little more complex to build, but you could still enjoy a water cooling system from us.

Taziamoma

For the 3080FE we have the following cooler on offer:
If you don't want to wait for an AIO, there is the option of putting together a custom loop. It's a little more expensive and a little more complex to build, but you could still enjoy a water cooling system from us.
Could I combine that block with the Eiswolf 2? Maybe with different fittings?

Jahfry

Hi, the Eiswolf 2 for 3080 FE doesn't exist yet, but is being planned for a release in the near future. Hi, the Eiswolf 2 for 3080 FE doesn't exist yet, but is being planned for a release in the near future. Can you find out the PCB number of your card? Then a custom loop could be possible with a separate cooler.

Just putting in a word ... I'm looking for this. Here's hoping "soon" is actually soon. The only other AIO I've seen for the FE is a rather awful looking one from AliExpress and I'm not putting faith into that.

Thomas_S

Staff member
Could I combine that block with the Eiswolf 2? Maybe with different fittings?

Unfortunately, the exchange does not work so easily & I rather advise against it. The exchange is not only possible with different fittings. In addition, the guarantee expires. As I said, if you want our water cooling - and fast - then plan a custom loop, it's a little more expensive, but you'll have more fun with it.

Julien45

Hi,

I followed your conversation and I would like to know what to buy to have the equivalent of an "alphacool eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm rtx 3090/3080 with backplate" for a NVIDIA 3080 Founders Edition.

What is needed in addition to the "Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-N RTX 3080 Founders Edition with Backplate"?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.