3080ti FE Eiswolf 2 AIO green stuff?

chorvath

Hi Support,

I'm moving into a bigger PC case and as I was putting the block/AIO down I noticed this floating green stuff in the block.
I pruchased it last year April, so just less than a year. The rest of the block looked clean.
Is this normal? What is the course of action here?
THpFIIU.jpg

chorvath

Hi Vanzin,
Thanks for quick response, I thought so, this morning I took more photos and I can see also black residue around.
Will contact support!

chorvath

Just updating the thread that I was offered a replacement by Alphacool instantly, however I'm not happy that the user has to pay shipping to return the product to Germany.
This is bad practice and you should do better: cover the cost of the shipping or organize a pickup.

Kazuacata

hi, i have the same issue on my video card... i just send an e-mail to the support to see how they fix this.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-04 at 12.28.43 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-04 at 12.28.43 (1).jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-04-04 at 12.28.43.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-04 at 12.28.43.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 4

chorvath

hi, i have the same issue on my video card... i just send an e-mail to the support to see how they fix this.
They will most likely offer a replacement, but you have to send back the unit to Alphacool, at your own cost for shipping.
If returning the unit is not an option, they will send you a bottle of cooling liquid and you have to clean the block yourself, then refill.
Like I said above, this is not the best customer service, however they quickly sent me a replacement.
This is more gunked up than mine, when did you buy this?

Here is the page with the return address and the form (pdf at the bottom) you have to print out, fill in and include with the unit.
https://www.alphacool.com/retour-service

Hope this helps!