Active backplate vs Eiswolf 2 AIO

Benny55

Hi, I saw that there will soon be active backplates for the RTX 3090s. Will this be compatible with the Eiswolf 2 AIOs?

Can I buy Eiswolf 2 AIO now and backplate later or I should wait for the release in Q1 / 2022

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Yes, they will be compatible to Eiswolf 2. But which RTX 3090 do you have?

Benny55

EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING

But if I won't pay 2 shipping cost I should wait for the release and buy both

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
I am not sure when we will have the active Backplate for this cooler on stock. Think you will have to wait 2-3 month :-/

Benny55

Ok, no problem, I'll wait... it's $95 USD for the shipping cost from aquatuning.us (120$ for Canadian) so I won't pay that for the AIO and the backplate, I'll buy both together

Benny55

Do you will sell a kit with AIO and active backplate or it will be sold separatly? It will simple the add the active backplate after? It's the first time I try to watercool a GPU

The cable is long enough to install like this in my lian li o11 dynamic? I know the pictures is for a 240mm but I want this for the 360mm

Attachments

• OwPARrd.jpg
    OwPARrd.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 9

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Do you will sell a kit with AIO and active backplate or it will be sold separatly? It will simple the add the active backplate after? It's the first time I try to watercool a GPU

The cable is long enough to install like this in my lian li o11 dynamic? I know the pictures is for a 240mm but I want this for the 360mm
The active backplate is only available separately. An AIO version including an active backplate is not planned for now. The tubes of the AIO should be sufficient for installation in your case.