After 3+ solid years of use, Eisbaer Extreme 280 just started leaking in the chassis, now what?

arireisner

After 3+ solid years of use, Eisbaer Extreme 280 just started leaking in the chassis, now what? I have refilled the internal reservoir a couple times already just to keep it going, but there is liquid spilling into my machine and I cannot get to the source of the leak as it appears to be coming from near the electrical cable inside the chassis. Shall I just purchase a replacement Eisbaer Extreme 280? Is there another AIO that will work with this semi-custom quick-release loop setup? (I also have the Eiswolf 2 in this loop for a 2080ti). Any advice would be much appreciated.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

when the product is leaking it is unfortuantely defective and has to be replaced. Since you are outside our offered warranty of 2 years for this older product, you have to purchase a new one.

The Eisbaer Extreme is the only AIO system we have, with the strong VPP pump and can easily expanded in a full custom loop. All other AIO´s have the smaller and weaker DC-LT pump inside, which isn´t suitable for a custom loop, but if you have only the Eiswolf 2 and the CPU in your sytem, you can also go with a normal Eisbaer, since two DC-LT pumps could handlke such a loop.