AIO for Ryzen 7950X [noise levels]

topdaw

Hello,
I have a 7950X and am currently using a BeQuiet SilentLoop2 AIO (360mm).
In order to reduce noise levels (and possibly temperatures) I am looking into a 4200mm CPU AIO.

As far as I can see there are three Alphacool Eisbär products available which would fit the bill:
  1. Alphacool Eisbaer Black
  2. Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora 420
  3. Alphacool Eisbaer Pro Aurora 420
The noise level for 1. is published in the spec (29.4dBA @ 1100rpm) but I can't seem to find the noise levels for the other two (or whether they are the same).
Is the figure of 29.4dBA referring to a single 140mm fn running at max speed or to all three fans?

My current AIO is emitting 39.8dB at full speed and a level of 29.4dB would be extremely impressive it was for all three fans.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
The noise level for 1. is published in the spec (29.4dBA @ 1100rpm) but I can't seem to find the noise levels for the other two (or whether they are the same).
Is the figure of 29.4dBA referring to a single 140mm fn running at max speed or to all three fans?
-> The value refers to one fan in each case.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
The Eisbaer Pro has a bigger copper plate and is therefore covering the AM4 and AM5 CPU better and the temperature is a little bit better. We are speaking here from 3-5°K so it is up which one you are purchasing.