Alphacool 11446 Eisbaer LT360 CPU - Freeze safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoelscher198

Hello,
I have recently purchased this item Alphacool 11446 Eisbaer LT360 CPU AIO Water Cooling Unit - 360mm (11446) :: (Components > Cooling Fans Modding) from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B072P68ZD9?ref_=pe_3187911_248764861_302_E_DDE_dt_1 and was wondering if this component has an anti-freeze gel in its water/liquid cooling parts?

I tried to do research on the topic and found that apparently some to most manufacturers make sure to add anti-freeze/gel but wanted to double check as I currently have a lot of my office equipment in storage and temperatures could feasibly drop below zero degrees celsius/freezing point.

Apologies in advance for any forum faux pas I might have committed or obvious answers to my query I missed.

Kind regards,
Patrick

phoelscher198

Just managed to speak to somebody in customer service on phone and I was told there is indeed an agent added to the liquid that should mean it's safe from 0 to -5 degrees celsius. Perhaps this is useful for reference for any future forum users, but topic can be locked now I guess. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.