Alphacool ckc issue

Phijim

Hi guys I’ve an issue with ckc fluid turning cloudy, greenyellowish Colorado after 24 hours, everything was flushed with distilled water before use, block is brand new as is pump and solo, and all flushed no debris or contaminants in system Before using ckc what is gone wrong?
System is :
Alphacool eisbaer rad
16/13 alphacool hardline pipe,
Alphacool eiswurfel
Alphacool solo top and DC-LT pump
Alphacool xpx block
And 150x 50 plexi res
All alphacool fittings
Picture attached is what I’ve just drained out of system ?E8D8C1D6-BEDE-4DCF-8B84-07365F341B45.jpeg

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi there, i am sorry to read that. It can have many reasons like low PH level or a chemical reaction on production residues it is hard to say. Have you bought the product directly from us? If yes please write an email to info@alphacool.com so we can send you some new fluid asap. I also would advise to get some anti corrosion fluid from a local store to avoid issues like that in the future. Thank you.

Phijim

Product was purchased via amazon, all looks original sealed bottle ph can’t be issue as everything was flushed several times before ending with pure water (this is water that’s absolutely pure not distilled it’s hospital grade reverse osmosis used for infusion water ), would like to know should I return product to amazon as “not as stated” for refund?

Phijim

Hi there, i am sorry to read that. It can have many reasons like low PH level or a chemical reaction on production residues it is hard to say. Have you bought the product directly from us? If yes please write an email to info@alphacool.com so we can send you some new fluid asap. I also would advise to get some anti corrosion fluid from a local store to avoid issues like that in the future. Thank you.
I actually bought this specifically for the system as “anti corrosion” 6E6B6443-7631-4B35-AEE9-07BF3345EFD5.jpeg

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Additinal anti corrosin can help that is why i wrote this. You can send it back to amazon for a refund or we can send you some new fluid as i wrote above it is up to you.