Alphacool Eisbaer 360 not cooling, need replacement

mat690

Bought the Alphacool Eisbaer 360 in december 2019, it isn't cooling my CPU. I am getting 80 degrees at idle.

One of the tubes is getting very hot, the one with the quick connects. The radiator is not hot.

I would like it replaced please.

Cole1231

This exact same thing happened to me last night. My computer will only run for about 10 mins , until it gets too hot...around 89 degrees Celsius. Same line gets hot for me and the radiator is cool.. Do you think the pump went bad or is it clogged?

mat690

I can see the pump moving, so that seems ok. I drained and flushed it, there was no blockage.

I don't think the cooling plate is clogged because the temperature of the water is rising in the tube.

Going to give it one last try, Amazon have accepted it as a return so I'm just curious as to what the problem is. I've ordered an x73 kraken.

Seriously though, AIO coolers are trash. I've never had one last a year. Tried Corsair, cooler master and alphacool. All failed before 12 months. Reason I got the alphacool AIO was because I thought they'd be good quality due to them being a water cooling company, what a mistake.

The only one I had any luck with is the old swiftech 280mm Cooler in my son's PC, that has the pump on the radiator.

I should buy a cheap air cooler to use when they inevitably fail.

mat690

I have no idea what the problem was. But it's fixed.
I'm guessing it was either the quick connect fitting, clogged or not opened properly. It's working now

Cole1231

Yeah, my pump has definitely failed. No water movement so I ordered an sir cooled unit and am having xidax send me a new cooler