Alphacool Eisbaer LT92

f13dfx

Hello! Just registered for this forum & wanted advice on this new Alphacool product. In January this year, I built a tiny SGPC K39 case build with a Ryzen 9 3950X w/Gigabyte Aorus X570i Pro Wifi, Alpenfohn Black Ridge w/Noctua NF-A9x14 slim fan, Gigabyte Aorus RTX2070 Mini, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz CL16 LPX DDR4 memory. Been running this setup in ECO MODE (65watts). I do light simracing with F1 2018, MotoGP 20, rFactor 2 and Assetto Corsa, as well as the odd capture & rendering of video via Cyberlink PowerDirector 18. Discovered this case currently in Production, which I've put a deposit on when it's ready for shipment.

Wanted your honest opinion on whether your Eisbaer LT92 cpu cooler would be a better alternative in cooling my 3950X in this new case, instead of the Corsair H60 120mm AIO that they tested with this new case; albeit a Ryzen 1700 oc'd to 3800MHz. I'm not an afficionado with watercooling but I know that usually larger radiators mean better cooling. I plan to change my motherboard settings to PBO on Auto, and possibly undervolt to -0.0750mv to help lower temps. Ultimately, I want my new build to be as quiet as possible.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi There,

Wanted your honest opinion on whether your Eisbaer LT92 cpu cooler would be a better alternative in cooling my 3950X in this new case, instead of the Corsair H60 120mm AIO that they tested with this new case
I would love to know if you ask the same question to Corasair and see what they will say :) Instead of giving an answer to this question i can recommend to read some reviews. I hope you understand me and thank you.

f13dfx

I tried to find reviews on the Eisbaer LT92 but since it is fairly new, I could not find anything. Are there links to these reviews. Can you provide them?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The most websites dont make tests with non standard AIOs or DIY water cooling parts anymore. Or you have to pay a lot for a review.