Alphacool eisblock aurora 4080 tuf

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

I am sorry but we don´t sell the O-Rings as spare parts. The O-Rings in the water block have following dimensions. Maybe you can purchase them from a external retailer for O-Rings.
1x 156,5x2mm NBR70
1x 46,5x1mm NBR70
2x 14x1,5mm NBR70

harz62

Hello,

No Alphacool replacement O-rings for eisblock cannot be compatible with my waterblock ?

Thank you for dimensions. I found some o-ring with the 156.6mm size but only in 2.5mm (O-ring 156.5 mm x 2.5 mm)
This o-ring can be compatible with my waterblock ?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Alphacool sell o-rings for 3080 so why not for 4080 ?
Because of sales and requests. Only a few customer world wide asked for replacement O-Rings. In percent (i have the numbers) it was only 0,00004% of the customers. Worthless to offer that. It is cheaper to sent out a new block if there is an RMA then to make replacement O-Rings. And yes... sounds strange but it is like it is.

harz62

Hello,

Because of sales and requests. Only a few customer world wide asked for replacement O-Rings. In percent (i have the numbers) it was only 0,00004% of the customers. Worthless to offer that. It is cheaper to sent out a new block if there is an RMA then to make replacement O-Rings. And yes... sounds strange but it is like it is.
Thank you for clarification :)
HI,

I am sorry but we don´t sell the O-Rings as spare parts. The O-Rings in the water block have following dimensions. Maybe you can purchase them from a external retailer for O-Rings.
1x 156,5x2mm NBR70
1x 46,5x1mm NBR70
2x 14x1,5mm NBR70
Dimensions are outer diameter or inner diameter ?