Alphacool Eisdecke DDC Brass Top availability

diablozoll

Hello!
I have a question: is this DDC pump top discontinued? I cannot find it anywhere only second-hand for astronomical prices. The acryl version is readily available, which is probably what I will go with, but I was looking to build an RGB-less full dark build. I know there is a bigger top in black, but unfortunately I am restricted to 62x62mm footprint for the pump+top.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-13 120657.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-01-13 120657.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 10

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Next delivery will be end of february. But yeah, right now its out of stock everywhere so prices are going higher and higher on some marketing places.

thethinker

Next delivery will be end of february. But yeah, right now its out of stock everywhere so prices are going higher and higher on some marketing places.

Okay, this will definitely will be available then? I want to buy one to and could wait until then.

I wrote an email last week and the support said it is EOL and will not be continued. I am just wondering..

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Oh.. Support is right. Orders are canceled and we put it on the EOL list. Sorry, as i took a look, it was not on the EOL list. Must happen in the last days.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Because the sales was really bad. And if you are not able to sell enough, the product makes no sense.

thethinker

Okay, but I don't get it. It's the best top out there and everybody is recommend it but it's not available anywhere.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Well.. like i said... sales was not worth to talk about it. People are talking a lot.... but trust me... they dont talk about the best selling products. ;-) That is sometimes very interesting. :)

thethinker

yeah, and it's not brass, so... It's a complete different product. I would recommend to nobody to not use pmma/acrylic parts in the water cooling system because of DAU situations. There are many more chemical substances that destroy acrylic. I would recommend delrin or similar resilient materials.