Alphacool Eissturm Hurricane Copper 45 2x140mm + I7-12700

ratmbe

Good morning,

I would like to take the kit for my new I7-12700K processor. Do I have everything I need in it, because in the description nothing is noted. But I read on the forum that you just need to take the 2mm washers

Best Regards,

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, valid question! You're right, we still have to work on that. However, the set contains the XPX cooler, which is LGA 1700-compatible. You can use the set for your socket. Enclosed is an excerpt from the manual for mounting the cooler on the LGA 1700:
1637219458684.png

ratmbe

Thank you.

I would also like to cool my video card a Gigabyte Aorus waterforce RTX 3080 Xtreme and add a second radiator to the tower which is a Fractal Design Define 7 White.

as part I added :

2xAlphacool Eiszapfen 13/10mm Compression fitting
2xAlphacool Eiszapfen 13/10mm Compression fitting
2xAlphacool 24833 SL-15 PWM
1xAlphacool radiator Width: 124 mm x Height: 30 mm x Depth: 275 mm
1xAlphacool Aurora XPX RGB Chrome, Frame
1x 4Pin PWM auf 2x 4Pin PWM 30cm

Could you please correct my list.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, you do not need the extra fittings, as 8 are included in the scope of delivery. That should be enough to be able to connect the radiator.

Do you want to use the Alphacool Aurora XPX RGB Chrome Frame for the included XPX cooler? If so, this will not work, as the LED frame only makes sense for the Plexi clear or satin XPX cooler.

I recommend a second bottle of coolant, as one with an additional radiator & GPU cooler will not be enough.

ratmbe

Thank you. Too bad about the RGB.
Ok I'm planning a second bottle.
Don't I need 2 more connectors for the video card?