Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro RTX issue

Megazombie

I allow myself to come to you because I have a problem with one of your resellers.

I bought on ebay on April 3, 2020

Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro RTX 2080/2080Ti Aorus Xtreme M11 - Black

at the following seller :

DS-Distribution
Tonhüttenweg 5-6
59557 Lippstadt

I recieved on April 22, 2020 and I installed it correctly according to the given directions and it worked perfectly.

On June 18, 2020, it unfortunately broke down. The pump started to make noise then stopped definitively after only a few minutes.

So I contacted DS-Distribution, who answered me through Mr. Dominik Struwe, that they would contact you in order to replace the defective pump.

Following a few exchanges of emails, in which he told me that he was doing what was necessary, I waited while waiting to hear from him.

Unfortunately, I haven't heard from them since July 8, the date of their last email.

I tried several times to restart them, but all my attempts went unanswered.

Seeing that the situation persisted, I have since dismantled your device and reassembled my graphics card in its original configuration.

I noticed on this occasion, by shaking the radiator slightly, that there is a lack of coolant in your system, but I did not find any apparent leaks.

I therefore turn to you to see if a solution to my problem can be found or if a repair can be considered, the device being under warranty.

Thank you in advance for your response, which I hope will lead to a positive resolution.

Jean-Claude Schneider

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Hi,

please write an email to info@alphacool.com
Never heard about this Reseller but we have hundredts of Reseller. And not everybody is buying the stuff from us directly. Seems like he is selling only on Ebay and Amazon and he is a one man show not a real company, like a lot of sellers on Ebay.

Megazombie

Just a note to say that Alphacool solved my problem.
Even though they had no obligation to help me, they agreed to do so and got me out of this mess.
I would like to salute their professionalism, their listening as well as their kindness.
Thanks again to them for everything.
I will be sure to look straight to them next time I need a cooling solution for my computer.

Top-notch after-sales service !