AM4 cpu mounting thumbscrews.

SLVPY

Hey, hope everyone is well. A friend of mine sent me a corsair icue h150i elite capellix triple fan aio. he tried to mount it once but it didn't fit in his case so he sent it to me knowing I was thinking about building my first pc and now I currently have all my parts ready to put together, problem is that the two thumb screws for mounting the I guess key shaped? hooks for the pump bracket were missing from all the kits. sorry if I get any terminology wrong this is my first time ever owning a pc not to mind building one myself :). Any help at all is appreciated even just the term or name for the screws is more than helpful, and then hopefully I can find them on amazon. I have included a picture of the hooks and screws that I mean just so even if I described them wrong there is a definitive description.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-24 104057.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-24 104057.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 5

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
Hi @SLVPY

Since this AiO is from a completely different manufacturer, we or I can't really help you here right now.
If the accessories for the assembly are missing, then either you or the friend from whom you got them would have to start a complaint with Corsair directly or the dealer who supplied them so that you can get a replacement.
Or alternatively search the internet for the assembly set.

Best Regards