AMD 5900x + 3090 FE newbie

Frogz

Hi all,

I have a PC with an AMD 5900x and a 3090 FE ... both air cooled but am interested in moving to a water based system.

Saw the eisbar & eiswolf products but was wondering how to ensure I have all the part list needed to implement my system (not sure for instance which eisbar to get, etc)

Am on a be quiet 802 case so should have ample space to build this and not much interested in RGBs :)

Thank you

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi there, best thing would be if you write an email to info@alphacool.com and forward your address and personal data. After that we c an create an offer and let you know with the needed parts? What are the PCB number of the graphics cards?

Frogz

ok will send a mail. PCB....not sure where to find this info (is it on serial / part number ? )

Frogz

It's a Nvidia FE . Got a part number / serial number on the packaging and a model (PG136). Is that the PCB ?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hmm we have a block but it is not for the reference FE. Is it possible to shoot a photo of the bare PCB-layout (without the original cooling on it) and post it here?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Well at this point i can not help further i am sorry. But if you find a block for the card you need to unmount the original cooling anyway :)

Frogz

that's the one yes... :) what do I need in addition to this ?(no optics, focusing on temp / noise primarily). Got a be Quiet 802 case so should have enough space in it.
I can also replace my ventirad too...

Frogz

I all, sent a mail to support to make sure I do not miss any part but still haven't got an answer. In the meantime, has anyone here already built a WB config with a 3090 FE? What parts did you use (pump, tank, tubes, small bits :) ) Thanks