Any updates? Anything at all? Is the whole team away and you just didnt update your retirement on the site?

assöpioudh

19th ordered parts - instock, paid extra for 3-5 day shipping. Nothing, no single fuck given by alphacool about my order, cant even answer the ticket. WHAT IS GOING ON????? Any human able to help out? Maybe update your terms? Something, please

assöpioudh

And yes, I have already, on the 20th opened a ticket regarding the issue, but its ofc not answered or shown any attention. Its extremely frustrating and sad to have to put up with subpar service from what I believe was a reputable company. I had no issues receiving my parts from both EKWB, Highflow.NL and even Modultra(USA) in a more timely manner. And you fail to even respond to the request of information regarding shipping.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

if you have opened the ticket on the 20th of december you have to wait for a few days. We had christmas holidays here in germany and today is the first day again we are working. Please have some patience we will answer your ticket asap.