Confused by which ports are inlet / outlet on Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-N RTX 3090/3080 Gaming/Eagle

Greywolf22

I'm probably over thinking this, but trying to get my build completed and I'm confused by which ports are inlet and which ports are outlet on the block itself. Looking at the documentation it simply states to close the inlets you do not need for tubing. I guess my question is...which port should be the in-port (receiving fluid from the pump/tubes) and which ports should be used for out-letting the fluid (to other components/reservoir/ etc)?

I didn't see any indications on the block itself as to which was in vs out (maybe I missed it), and I've searched and couldn't find a clear answer. Could someone simply tell me which ports (top/bottom left/right) are inlet and which are outlet? Just want to ensure that I have the flow going the proper direction as it enters the waterblock and exits the waterblock.

Thanks in advance!

Greywolf22

Perfect!!! Thank you! Upon further inspection I see the arrows now also. I think my eyesight is just getting worse as I get older :)

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Ha ha..... i know very well what you mean. You get older but wiser ;) I am also in the middle of my life and sometimes i can feel ..... its long time ago since i was 20 ?